Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- Overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements or equivalent.
- Innovation Management
- Management Environment
- International Management and Leadership
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing in an International Context
- Managing Information and Systems
- International Strategy Management
- Managing Technological and Organisational Innovation
- Final project
Options may include:
- Management Consultancy
- Public Services Strategy and Change
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- Managing Professionals
- Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- Employment Law for Managers
- Global Management
- Quality Marketing
- International Business
- Social Marketing
- Strategic Purchasing.