About this course
This course is for university graduates looking to develop their entrepreneurial abilities within the corporate world. It is also suitable for those who are looking to start their own business.
On graduation you will have developed the skills to:
- identify and validate business ideas
- research and develop a business plan
- understand funding and finance implications
- apply marketing research skills
- recognise the importance of human capital and its investment
- develop creative business solutions in the corporate world
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.