About this course
This course will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to progress to senior management. It will increase your job security, career prospects and earning potential.
You will learn about the latest business models and techniques that are directly relevant to your workplace.
Work-based projects address the needs of your organisation and provide value for sponsoring employers.
The course is delivered through a combination of lectures and practical workshops. Students are expected to attend 20 afternoon sessions throughout the academic year.
The CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership will appeal to:
- first-level team managers or supervisors
- those aspiring to a first-level management role
- senior specialists, eg social workers or medical specialists
- professionals with a view to accrediting existing skills or progressing to further qualifications.
Note: Please contact us directly for exact tuition fees and for information on the funding available for this course.
Degree and/or experience:
- Applicants should have relevant work experience, evidence of ability, and be suitably prepared for study at professional level.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.