About this course
If you are a capable professional looking to become a manager who can set, meet and exceed strategic objectives, our Leadership MBA is for you.
The qualification is an exceptional platform for boosting your salary, rapid career progression and developing business skills that will change the way you think.
You will develop advanced leadership qualities, including:
- a holistic appreciation and understanding of the organisation and its environment
- the ability to manage, motivate and communicate effectively with teams
- an ability to identify problems and develop solutions to explore and exploit opportunities based on analysis, creativity and innovation
- effective strategic decision-making and implementation capabilities
- the capability to lead and implement strategic level change.
Note: Please contact us directly for exact tuition fees and for information on the funding available for this course.
Degree and/or experience:
- At least three years management or professional experience, plus a degree or equivalent professional qualification. Those with at least five years management or professional experience do not need a degree or equivalent qualification.
English Language Requirement:
- English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with 6 in the written test.
- Brighton MBA does not require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), though if you have taken the GMAT a good score can strengthen your application.