Degree and/or experience
- Applicants require a degree or CIPD-accepted equivalent qualifications. You are also expected to have experience of working in HR. Exceptionally, candidates without HR experience looking to enter the profession may be accepted, provided they hold a degree.
Part-time students – direct entry on to Year 2
- Direct entry on to Year 2 is possible for candidates with equivalent qualifications to the first year of the MSc, which will normally be the CIPD core modules.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- HRM in Context
- Organisational Design and Development
- Employment Law
- Managing the Employment Relationship
- Strategic and International HRM
- Business Research Methods for Professional Project
- Professional Project
Note: If taken part-time, the course is taught one day per week (afternoon and evening combined) over three years. However, if your circumstances change, you can exit with a postgraduate certificate after one year or a postgraduate diploma after two years.