About this course
This MSc course will develop your understanding of HR and the organisations in which it operates. If you are looking to broaden and develop your people management skills, this is the course for you.
Using critical analysis, self-reflection and problem-solving techniques, you will learn how to develop and implement creative and strategic HR solutions that drive organisational performance.
The course aims to:
- develop the business understanding and HR knowledge that employers look for
- showcase your ability to create a real impact in the workplace
- demonstrate your commitment to your continuing professional development
- enhance your CV and help you stand out from the crowd
*Please contact us directly for exact tuition fees and for information on the funding available for this course.
*Programme duration for full-time mode are still being reviewed by the university.
Degree and/or experience
- Applicants require a degree or CIPD-accepted equivalent qualifications. You are also expected to have experience of working in HR. Exceptionally, candidates without HR experience looking to enter the profession may be accepted, provided they hold a degree.
Part-time students – direct entry on to Year 2
- Direct entry on to Year 2 is possible for candidates with equivalent qualifications to the first year of the MSc, which will normally be the CIPD core modules.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
Let's see what you may also consider
University of WolverhamptonUnited Kingdom