Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience
- an honours degree from a higher educational institution in the UK (minimum of 2:2), or equivalent award from a European, or overseas higher education institution, and some public/health service experience
- an appropriate professional qualification from a body that is represented in public/health services work plus minimum five years working in a public/health services organisation
- an ability to demonstrate skills of applied learning
- an HND, or diploma equivalent, in an area applied to public/health services, plus minimum five years working in a public/health services organisation
- an ability to demonstrate skills of applied learning (for example successfully completing some Level 6 related modules at grade C and above).
- Normally in, or recently in, public service employment or engaged in community or voluntary activity that gives direct understanding of the public service environment. Reflection on practice forms an important element of the learning.
- Applicants unable to demonstrate one of the three requirements above can be permitted to register as a single module student. Students who are successful at studying for one module and are awarded credits may be eligible to enrol for further modules.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 7 overall and a minimum of 6.5 in the other elements, or equivalent qualification.
One research module from the following:
- Research Theory and Practice
- Research Methods and Critical Appraisal
- Research Methods for Health Professionals
- Qualitative Research
- Modules totalling 100 m-level credits from a choice of over 100 in the School of Health Sciences postgraduate education programme.