Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- You must have a good honours degree or equivalent and be working in a relevant professional role. Evidence of an employment-based research project may be acceptable in place of an honours degree – each case will be considered on its merit.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall and 6.0 in writing.
- Engaging with Professional Development
- International Policy in Education and Development
- Literature and Research in Education
- Research Contexts – Introduction to Research Methodology
- Theory, Policy and Practice in Comparative and International Education
- Research project
- Issues in Teaching and Learning
- Management and Leadership in Education