English Language Requirement:
- Students for whom English is not a first language must demonstrate an acceptable standard of comprehension and communication in the English Language (IELTS: minimum overall score of 7.0 and 7.0 for the writing element).
Students are required to undertake all three dementia content modules and three professional content modules with a choice between Leading and Transforming Services and Clinical Commissioning for Quality Care. The duration of the course is 2-4 years.
- Understanding Dementia
- Assessment and Treatment of Dementia
- Psychosocial Aspects of Dementia
The professional content of the programme consists of the following modules:
- Research Methods and Critical Appraisal
- Leading and Transforming Services
- Clinical Commissioning for Quality Care
- Communication, Learning in Health and Social Care