Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally relevant first degree plus appropriate
- professional qualifications and some post-professional-qualification experience.
- Candidates able to demonstrate a potential to work at a postgraduate level will be considered.
- Accreditation of prior learning is available, where appropriate. Candidates who have successfully completed the Acute Clinical Practice Graduate Certificate may have 30 credits counted towards the Clinical Studies MSc.
- Students must be in practice. The course is available to international students on a full-time basis; however they must also meet the requirement of working in a professional setting throughout their studies.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 in all elements, or equivalent qualification.
- Role Development in Contemporary Clinical Practice
- Work-based Learning
- Four 20-credit optional modules from the School of Health Sciences postgraduate education programme