About this course
The Clinical Studies PGCert focuses on the role development of health professionals in clinical practice and is also relevant if you are in, or are working towards, a teaching or management role.
The course structure is diverse enough to accommodate health professionals at different stages of their development from a range of backgrounds, and it is specific enough to provide individualised professional development on a flexible full- or part-time basis.
As a student on the course you will have the opportunity to develop your practice by exploring effective clinical leadership approaches in project development and management through work-based learning.
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally relevant first degree plus appropriate
- professional qualifications and some post-professional-qualification experience.
- Candidates able to demonstrate a potential to work at a postgraduate level will be considered.
- Accreditation of prior learning is available, where appropriate. Candidates who have successfully completed the Acute Clinical Practice Graduate Certificate may have 30 credits counted towards the Clinical Studies MSc.
- Students must be in practice. The course is available to international students on a full-time basis; however they must also meet the requirement of working in a professional setting throughout their studies.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 in all elements, or equivalent qualification.