Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally relevant first degree plus appropriate professional qualifications and current post-professional-qualification experience which includes teaching.
- Candidates able to demonstrate a potential to work at a postgraduate level will be considered.
- Accreditation of prior learning is available, where appropriate.
- Students must be in a practice role that contains teaching responsibilities.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 in all elements, or equivalent qualification.
- Role Development in Contemporary Clinical Practice
- Work-based Learning
- One optional module from the Graduate Programme
- Management modules (60 credits at level 7)