Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- This course is open to allied health professionals, midwives, nurses and other professionals working in clinical practice.
- You should hold current registration with an appropriate regulatory body and meet NHS Trust workforce requirements.
- Normally you will have a first or upper second class degree in your area of professional practice and have a least one year of clinical practice experience (or part time equivalent).
- You should normally be working in an NHS Trust which is prepared to maintain a relationship with you during the course, in particular to provide an environment for you to undertake your clinical research project.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 7.0 overall, with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Research Methods for Health Professionals
- Taking Research Forward in Health and Social Care
- Clinical Research project
Plus one from:
- Essential Statistics in Health and Medical Research
- Qualitative Research
- Analysis of Function
- One module from the large portfolio of health-related modules offered in the School of Health Sciences postgraduate education programme