Degree and/or experience:
- A first or upper second class honours degree in chemistry or a related subject.
English Language Requirement:
- ELTS score of 6.5, with no part below 6.0.
Our own chemistry research is very diverse, with particular strengths in medicinal, environmental, materials, analytical and bioanalytical chemistry. The course itself covers:
- recent developments in chemistry research
- research methodologies
- an individual research project
- work-in-progress seminars
- specialist chemistry options.