Degree and/or experience:
A good honours degree (typically 2:1 or above) in sport or exercise sciences, or a relevant science-based degree such as psychology, physiology, biochemistry or zoology. Graduates in more fundamental sciences such as chemistry, physics and mathematics may also be acceptable. Applicants without the minimum qualifications may also be considered, providing they can demonstrate the appropriate background, work experience etc.
English Language Requirement:
IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements; or equivalent qualification.
- Critical Insights into the Study of Physiology
- Professional Enquiry
- Exercise Tolerance (integrative physiology)
- Expertise in Laboratory Skills for Exercise Physiologists
- Applied Environmental Physiology
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Ethical and Social Responsibility: Theory and Application
- Bodies of Sport
- Issues and Innovations in Physiology