Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- be registered with the appropriate professional body in the UK and should have a minimum of three years post-registration experience
- be working for a minimum of 15 hours a week, in a role which is suitable for the development of an advanced level of practice
- normally be expected to hold a first degree.
- Professional Competency (non-credit rated)
- Leading Advanced Practice (20 credits)
- An advanced practice module, for example Advanced Physical Assessment; Advanced Mental Health Assessment; Advanced Assessment Child; Advanced Midwifery Practice or any other 20-credit advanced practice module.
- An education module, for example Practice Teacher; Mentorship Preparation; Preparation for the Supervision of Midwives or any other 20-credit education module
- A research module, for example Research Methods and Critical Appraisal; Research Theory and Practice; Research Methods for Health Professionals, or any other 20-credit research module.
- Dissertation (60 credits)
- A choice of research dissertation formats is available.
- 40 credits of option module choice from the university’s postgraduate education programme.