- First degree equivalent to 300 credits, 60 of which should have been studied at level 6.
- Professional registration and a minimum of one year post-qualified experience.
- Additional pathway prerequisites may apply.
Two modules are core to the pathway but the choice of the third module enables you to tailor the course to your interests, work setting or client group.
The modules have been developed in line with the Cancer Reform Strategy 2007 and the core modules focus on supporting people living with cancer and those undergoing intensive treatment. The modules include patients' perspectives, and both patients and their carers contribute to the pathway.
To achieve the graduate certificate you will need to complete the clinical pathway of 60 credits from the module choice listed. Each module is worth 20 credits and is at level 6 unless otherwise stated.
All modules may be taken as stand alone modules for CPD purposes.
- Cancer Care: Survivorship and Living with Cancer
- Cancer Care: Supporting Patients Undergoing Acute Treatments
- Cancer: Care and Management of Clients with Haemato-oncological Conditions by WBL
- Cancer care: Survivorship and Living with Cancer (level 7)
- End of Life: Principles of Care
- Physical Assessment of Adults
- Work-based Learning