- First degree equivalent to 300 credits, 60 of which should have been studied at level 6.
- Professional registration and a minimum of one year post-qualified experience.
- Additional pathway prerequisites may apply.
To achieve the graduate certificate you will need to complete the clinical pathway of 60 credits from the module choice listed. Each module is worth 20 credits and is at level 6 unless otherwise stated.
The aim of the pathway is to allow you to study a collection of modules relevant to your individual learning needs rather than to study a pre-determined route which may not suit your clinical focus or personal interests.
All modules may be taken as stand alone modules for CPD purposes.
- Principles of Tissue Repair and Reconstruction (10 credits)
- Burn and Reconstructive Surgery (30 credits)
Options (one option is required to attain the graduate certificate)
- Hand Anomalies and Injury (20 credits)
- Maxillofacial Surgery (20 credits)