Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Students should:
- Normally be working in the field of dementia care or policy/ administration; AND
- Possess a first degree or equivalent relevant qualification or appropriate experience within the field of practice
- Have the written support of their manager to undertake the course
- The specialist pathway in Training in Dementia Care is for students who are already training or expect to train others in dementia care.
- Applicants whose first language is not English should have IELTS 6.5 with no sub-tests less than 5.5 or equivalent.
- Evidence-based Dementia Care
- Practice Development and Organisational Change