About this course
Bradford Dementia Group is a multi-disciplinary and multiprofessional group, committed to making a difference to policy and practice in dementia care, through excellence in research, education and training. Our mission is to work with practitioners and professionals to improve the quality of life and care for people with dementia and their families. These programmes are suitable for people whose work (paid or voluntary) or the work of those that they manage or train brings them into contact with people with dementia.They are delivered by distance learning, making them accessible to students across the globe and are designed to be flexible to meet the needs of students who combine study with a busy working life.
- Students should:
- Normally be working in the field of dementia care or policy/ administration; AND
- Possess a first degree or equivalent relevant qualification or appropriate experience within the field of practice
- Have the written support of their manager to undertake the course
- The specialist pathway in Training in Dementia Care is for students who are already training or expect to train others in dementia care.
- IELTS at 6.5 or the equivalent.