About this course
Programmes leading to the awards of MSc Public Health offer healthcare professionals who are normally graduates, the opportunity to engage in full-time postgraduate studies and to develop the skills to meet the challenges of delivering and advancing quality healthcare within a global context.
- A first degree in a relevant subject area or equivalent postgraduate qualification or equivalent
- Students whose qualifications do not meet the entry requirements above but who have significant experience and other evidence of ability to study at this level will be considered.
- In addition to the application form students should provide copies of the following:
- Evidence of commitment to study leave and appropriate funding to pursue the programme
- A CV including a full career history
- Level of English Required:
- IELTS at 6.5 or equivalent