Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Typical offer (UCAS tariff points): 280
- A levels: To include a minimum of 160 points from 2 full A levels. There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM
- Plus minimum of: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C.
- Additional entry requirements: Based on your personal statement and the admissions criteria, you will be invited to an Interview Day to learn more about our courses and to view our facilities. During the Applicant Visit Day, you will have an interview to determine your suitability for the course. For the interviews applicants must present a portfolio of work. The portfolio can be a combined collection of work that you have produced to show your skills and abilities as well as your interest in your chosen degree.
- English language requirements: Minimum IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.
- 3D Solid Modelling
- Blue Sky Brief
- Communicating & Understanding 3D Forms
- Design in Context
- Exhibition and Presentation Media
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Design & Manufacturing
- Introduction to Solid Modelling
- Machine Design
- Major Design Project
- Manufacturing Systems
- Materials Technology & Processing
- Product Design and Innovation
- Product Interaction and Interfacing
- Scientific and Mechanical Principles 1
- Scientific and Mechanical Principles 2
- Six Sigma for Business Excellence
- STUDIO 1
- STUDIO 2
- Technology for Styling & Concept Design
- Technology Operations Management