Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Typical offer (UCAS tariff points): 280
- A levels: To include a minimum of 160 points from 2 full A levels. There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM
- Plus minimum of: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C.
- Additional entry requirements: Based on your personal statement and the admissions criteria, you will be invited to an Interview Day to learn more about our courses and to view our facilities. During the Applicant Visit Day, you will have an interview to determine your suitability for the course. For the interviews applicants must present a portfolio of work. The portfolio can be a combined collection of work that you have produced to show your skills and abilities as well as your interest in your chosen degree.
- English language requirements: Minimum IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.
- Conventions of Photography 1
- Conventions of Photography 2
- Conventions of Videography
- Dissertation-Preparation and Write-up
- Engaging the Audience
- Final Major Project: Research and Execution
- Higher Learning in Media
- Imaging and Design
- Media Ethics: Compliance and Sustainability
- Media Histories
- Photographic Collaborations
- Photography Research and Practice
- Visual Literacy and Communication
- Experimental Filmmaking
- Factual Film and Television
- Issues in Web Development and Technology
- Media Archaeologies
- Media Audiences