About this course
Photography for Digital Media is designed to develop your creative flair in photography. You will study both the practical and theoretical aspects of Digital Photography in a variety of professional, creative and artistic contexts. You will study specialist photography modules throughout, in the context of digital media, meaning that you will also have the opportunity to learn important skills in interactive web design, video production and design for mobile application.
- Typical offer (UCAS tariff points): 280
- A levels: To include a minimum of 160 points from 2 full A levels. There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM
- Plus minimum of: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C.
- Additional entry requirements: Based on your personal statement and the admissions criteria, you will be invited to an Interview Day to learn more about our courses and to view our facilities. During the Applicant Visit Day, you will have an interview to determine your suitability for the course. For the interviews applicants must present a portfolio of work. The portfolio can be a combined collection of work that you have produced to show your skills and abilities as well as your interest in your chosen degree.
- English language requirements: Minimum IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.