- 179 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 187 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 277 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 302 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 159 The Times And Sunday Times University League Tables: UK
- 160 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Bath
We offer excellent facilities for teaching, accommodation and leisure on campus and we are continually improving current spaces and investing in new buildings. In 2012 we began a three-year campus improvement project to provide new teaching space, student accommodation and a new Centre for the Arts.
- At the centre of the Parade is the Library which is open 24 hours a day all year round and offers computing services, information and research assistance as well as books and journals.
- The world-class Sports Training Village is home to a number of elite athletes and our sports performance centre. It is also open to staff, students and the local community who can take advantage of the outstanding facilities.
- On the eastern side of campus is the ICIA Arts Complex which has a vibrant programme of visual arts, theatre, dance and music. The new Centre for the Arts will provide the ICIA and our surrounding area with an exciting new arts venue.
Our campus is located on Claverton Down, which sits on the south-east hilltop edge of the city of Bath. The campus is designed around a central pedestrian thoroughfare, known as the Parade. Bath is a beautiful city located in the south west of England. In 1987 the city was inscribed as a World Heritage Site, designated by UNESCO in order to preserve its natural and cultural heritage. We are proud to be based in such an elegant city that has so much to offer our students, staff and visitors. There are thriving culture and shopping opportunities, outstanding architectural sights and the ability to escape to one of the many green spaces around and just outside the city.
For many students, a room in University accommodation is their first experience of living in their own place. It's an exciting time, and it needn't be daunting - our residences are set up to bring people together in a sociable, secure atmosphere where everyone can get involved. We've kept the restrictions to a minimum so you can concentrate on studying, having fun and experiencing all university life has to offer. Make sure you're familiar with the rules of living in halls.
We provide key appliances in each kitchen, including fridge-freezers, kettles and irons. We'll replace any of our items that are missing or damaged.
It's important that we maintain good standards of cleanliness. Some of it is your responsibility as a studemt, others bits we'll do for you.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 3 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!