|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University for the Creative Arts
UCA are committed to providing cutting-edge, industry-standard facilities for students. The facilities provided across five campuses are stated as below:
- Studio spaces and workshops for painting, sculpture, fashion and filmmaking
- Dedicated teams of subject-specific technicians
- High-end computers loaded with the latest software for animation, architecture and digital design
- 3D printers and laser cutters
- Industry-standard pattern cutting centre, Gerber suite and Computer-Aided Manufacturing studio
- Fashion textiles digital printing resource
- Extensive photography facilities including darkrooms, studios and a range of film and digital equipment and the Hasselblad Research Centre
- Workshops for ceramics, glass, wood and metals
- Journalism and broadcasting facilities including a TV journalism room with live news feed, a TV studio with viewing gallery and radio suites
- A purpose-built film studio and cinema with cutting-edge editing and post-production software
- Access to hire equipment such as cameras
The university has campuses in Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester. These campuses are furnished with everything you need and all the shops, bars and restaurants are literally a stone's throw away, and they are all situated close to the centre of town.
Our accommodation ranges from on-campus halls of residence to managed flats and houses. All of our accommodation is self-catering and the majority is in single study bedrooms.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 3 Mass Communication & Media 5
Be the first one!