About this course
The Graduate Diploma in Law from The University of Law is the first step to a successful career. Our course offers unrivalled levels of face-to-face teaching, tutor support and a range of flexible study options. Our network of contacts, a dedicated employability service and a reputation in the legal profession mean we also have an outstanding track-record of finding students training contracts. Here are just some of the reasons why we’re best placed to help you prepare for your future career as a solicitor or barrister:
- We’ve teamed up with leading law firms to design a course that encourages you to think like a lawyer from the start
- You’ll develop essential legal skills through practical workshops and problem-based learning
- Our unique Preparing for Practice module will give you the professional skills you’ll need as a modern lawyer
- You’ll receive unrivalled face-to-face teaching and tutor support from qualified lawyers with practical experience
- You can choose to study full-time, part-time day, evening or weekend at all our locations or via our supported online learning programme
Note: The fees for this course is in the process of being finalised and will be published soon.
- A UK undergraduate degree in any discipline (minimum 2:2), or an equivalent qualification.
- Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
- Future barristers - please apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Stand Board (BSB)
- Future solicitors - please send your qualifications through to the Admissions team who can deem whether you are eligible for the course
- A sufficient command of English.
- IELTS (academic) - a score of 6.5 in all four areas
- Pearsons academic - a score of 58 in four areas