Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- CIPR determined entry requirements state: You will qualify for the Foundation Award if you have at least five GCSEs at grade C or above including English and mathematics.
English Language Requirement:
- International Language Testing System (IELTS) band score of 7.0 or above or equivalent.
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand the role and scope of public relations
- recognise the differences between public relations, marketing, advertising, publicity, public information, spin and propaganda
- be familiar with key PR terminology
- be aware of the importance of PR ethics and the role of the CIPR Code of Conduct
- understand the key principles of effective media relations
- know how to write a news release and sell in your story