Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial, professional or technical role, so that you have a practical business base on which to build your MBA learning.
- Already hold an honours degree awarded by a recognised UK university, or equivalent.
- Spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 6.5 under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The MBA qualification is in two stages. You must complete Stage 1 before moving on to Stage 2.
- MBA stage 1: management: perspectives and practice
- MBA stage 1: management: perspectives and practice (fast-track)*
- The Dynamics of Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Business, Human Rights Law and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship: Experience and Perspective
- Leadership and Management in Intercultural Contexts
- Management Beyond the Mainstream
- Managing Financial Risk
- Marketing in the 21st Century
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Creative Management