About this course
The Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is an innovative and challenging course of study, which encourages students to assess, evaluate and reflect upon relevant hospitality and tourism management theories and models. Students will also be given opportunities to review current practices in the international Hospitality and Tourism sector.
The course is aimed at new graduates, as well as, hospitality and tourism professionals. The course will enhance your transferable skills such as strategic thinking, decision making, team work and leadership. A variety of assessment methods is employed on the programme including presentations and written assignments.
- Higher National Diploma with good grades in a related subject supplemented by work experience
- a bachelor degree
- DipHE/Foundation Degree in a related subject supplemented by work experience
- appropriate work experience
- More mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include extensive work experience (paid and/or unpaid) and/or achievement of a range of professional qualifications in their work sector
- an equivalent foreign qualification
- International students: TOEFL: 213/550/70 or IELTS: 5.5/6.0 or Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass or Cambridge Proficiency Certificate: Pass or equivalent or TOEFIC: 785