Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- 6 GCSE grades A* - C including English and maths, and a grade B in the subject being taken (where possible). Level 2 vocational qualifications at Merit or Distinction will be treated as equivalent to one GCSE.
- Special requirement for this course: GCSE Maths Grade B.
- Biological molecules
- Exchange and transport
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environment
- Genetics, populations and evolution systems
- Control of gene expression