About this course
The BTEC Level 4 HNC Health and Social Care at The City of Liverpool College is a unit based programme. This qualification is aimed at providing you with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the health and/or social care sector.
At interview, you will need to show us that you have a strong interest in working in the health and social care sector, preferably with an awareness of caring achieved through some health or social care related work experience, paid or voluntary. In addition you will need one of the following:
• BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in Health and Social Care
• AVCE/Advanced GS/NVQ in an appropriate vocational area
• GCE Advanced level profile which demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or an adequate performance in more than one GCE subject. This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at A* to C
• other related level 3 qualifications
• Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
• related work experience.
We are particularly interested in recruiting students from a range of age, abilities and ethnic origin
Let's see what you may also consider
Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC)United Kingdom
University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)United Kingdom