About this course
The course is attractive to international students wishing to study within a different culture, as well as home students wishing to experience a wide range of cultures and develop international knowledge. The programme focuses on areas such as global decision-making within operations and finance, global economics and cultural issues within management in an international environment. It equips you with:
- knowledge and understanding of the global influences on business and an ability to analyse management decisions in an international setting
- an understanding of and an opportunity to study recent advances in management theory, research and practice. This aim is supported by the research modules Business Research and Business Research Methods.
- An honours degree (at least a 2:2) in a relevant/related discipline;
- A post-experience or professional qualification;
- Equivalent qualifications (including international qualifications).
- For EU and international students, an IELTS score (or equivalent) of 6.