• An NQF/QCF Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
• English and (ideally) Mathematics a GCSE (or Equivalent), grade C or above
• Approximately 2 years experience of working in a relevant setting either voluntarily or employed
• Support of their employer to undertake the programme with a satisfactory reference
• A recent CRB check. There is currently a fee of approx. £44 that must be paid by the applicant.
Evidence of qualifications
You must provide evidence of your qualifications, photocopies are not acceptable. Your centre of study will make
arrangements to see your original certificates before you can be formally enrolled.
Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector/Planning and enabling Learning
Theories and Principles for planning and Enabling Learning
Technology Enhanced Learning, Teaching and Assessment
Continuing Personal and Professional Development 1
Wider Professional Practice
Curriculum Development for Inclusive Practice
Contemporary Issues in the Lifelong learning Sector
Continuing Personal and Professional Development 2