About this course
• An NQF/QCF Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
• English and (ideally) Mathematics a GCSE (or Equivalent), grade C or above
• Approximately 2 years experience of working in a relevant setting either voluntarily or employed
• Support of their employer to undertake the programme with a satisfactory reference
• A recent CRB check. There is currently a fee of approx. £44 that must be paid by the applicant.
Evidence of qualifications
You must provide evidence of your qualifications, photocopies are not acceptable. Your centre of study will make
arrangements to see your original certificates before you can be formally enrolled.