About this course
Engineering is a specialised discipline which covers many professions and industries other than engineering itself which allows for both generic units to be studied alongside those with specialist content. Pearson’s BTEC Higher Nationals have been developed to focus on the development of the higher level skills in a technological and management context and develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in the diverse realm of the Engineering industry.
You will typically have one of the following:
- A BTEC Level 3 or other Level 3 qualification in a related subject with at least a triple Merit (MMM) in the final grade profile
- A minimum of two A Levels at Grade C or above to include Mathematics.
- Access to HE with relevant options
- Extensive relevant work experience – mature learners who have extensive work experience and/or professional qualifications in a related industry are welcome to apply.
- A satisfactory interview
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.