|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sunderland College
- It provides an excellent learning environment for academic and vocational courses including new state of the art science labs and a dedicated learning resource centre with internet café, helping ensure the quality of our education is matched by our facilities.
St Peter's Campus
- It provides advanced facilities and resources for our 16 to 19 year old academic and vocational students.
- It offers our students valuable real life learning facilities for a range of industries including construction, green technology, hospitality and catering, hair and beauty, travel and tourism and motor vehicle.
- Located just outside Sunderland city centre on Durham Road.
St Peter's Campus:
- Situated on the banks of the River Wear near the University of Sunderland's main St Peter's campus.
- Situated on the North side of the River Wear.
At Sunderland College we’ve installed the latest technologies in our classrooms, studios and workshops to make sure you learn in modern, reliable facilities designed to help you reach your full potential.
Our brand new £22 million Performing Arts and Sports Academy buildings at our Bede Campus opened in September 2014 and have also conducted a £3 million IT infrastructure upgrade to ensure students and staff have access to the latest technology where ever they may be.
- Goals Soccer Centre with 10 floodlit all weather pitches
- Modern purpose built science labs
- Aeroplane fuselage for Travel and Tourism students
- Citysun Travel – fully functioning travel agency
- Visage - Two working hair and beauty salons
- The Lounge – a fully functioning training restaurant
- Photography studio with darkroom and digital print facilities
- Award winning Renewable Energy Centre
- Mac equipped graphic design studio
- Hire our sport and VPA facilities
Courses available 7Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 4 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1
Be the first one!