About this course
This course is for those students wanting to progress into aerospace technology management or gain professional recognition, by progressing to Incorporated Engineer Status. Students must have the ability to self-motivate and a willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- This course is offered in Woodlands Campus only.
- Tuition fees for this course is currently being reviewed by the university.
- A BTEC National Qualification at MMM or 240 UCAS credits in an appropriate subject or an NVQ Level 3 qualification and a C grade GCSE in Maths.
- All students who are non-native English speakers or who have not studied the final two years of school in English, can demonstrate capability in English at a standard commensurate to IELTS 5.5, with a minimum of 5.0 being awarded on individual sections for a level 4 or 5 qualification.
- Mature students with appropriate life experiences will have their prior learning and skills taken into account. If unsure please come and talk to us. Admission procedures are flexible and friendly.