- In general, entry to a graduate diploma course requires you to have an undergraduate degree, equivalent to a UK Ordinary degree.
- You will need to show proof of your English language ability – usually an IELTS test (or equivalent SELT ).
- Skills for Study 1, 2 and 3
- Language for Study 2 and 3*
- Aspects of British Society and Culture
- Introduction to English, European and International Law
- Research Design and Critique
- Research Project
- Social Science Principles
*Three-term students will also take Language for Study 1 and additional hours for Language for Study 2 and 3.