- In general, entry to a foundation certificate or diploma course requires you to have passed Grade 12 (or equivalent).
- You will need to show proof of your English language ability – usually an IELTS test (or equivalent SELT ).
These cover the fundamental skills and knowledge of different key business topics.
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Financial Reporting
- Marketing in the Operational Context
- Quantitative Methods for Business and Management
Business pathway modules
Pathway modules cover specialised subjects based on the degree that you are hoping to progress onto at the University. In your Business Diploma course, you will take the following:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Accounting or Economics
Accounting and Finance pathway modules
If you are progressing to an Accounting and Finance degree, you will take the following:
- Management Accounting