|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About London School of Commerce
Founded in November 1999, London School of Commerce offers the following facilities:
- Student Common Rooms - Main campuses at LSC have initiated Student Common Rooms where students can gather on an informal basis, in order to meet up with colleagues, friends as well as complete any work.
- Library - The library located at the Pocock House campus, have a great collection of material for its students. Amidst its collection are loan and reference collection of all core texts and recommended reading and a collection on study skills and research methodologies. Both print and online resources are available to help students with their studies.
- Accommodation – A variety of options and advice are provided for the student community. Living facilities range from Home stay’s, Shared Student Flats and Houses as well as Private Lodgings. All these optional accommodation suggestions are approximately 30-45 minutes away.
- Counseling and Administration Support - LSC provides a student counseling service which assists students with practical help and advice on both academic and non-academic issues. This centre is aimed at ensuring students of the freedom to voice out their concerns.
- IT facilities – IT facilities at LSC are equipped with Pentium-based terminals and students have free access to Internet and e-mail facilities (academic purposes only). The computer suite is based at the Pocock House campus for further convenience.
Located at Chaucer House, White Hart Yard, London SE1 1NX., London, UK. The LSC campus is easily located and conveniently placed in the heart of Central London.
Courses available 8Business and Management 4 Computer Science and IT 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!