About this course
In this programme, students will learn about the science of medicines, from the identification and isolation of biologically active compounds through to the isolation, analysis and formulation into drugs for clinical use. The course will not only give students technological know-how, but also the transferable and change management skills to give them that competitive edge when it comes to climbing the career ladder.
- A-Levels UCAS Tariff Points Required: 260
- GCSE / Standard grades required: Grade C or above in English and Maths.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted.
- IELTS Score Required: 6.0.
- Overseas applicants who will be considered in line with normal entry requirements are welcomed.