Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A-Levels UCAS Tariff Points Required: 260
- GCSE / Standard grades required: Grade C or above in English and Maths.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted.
- IELTS Score Required: 6.0.
- Overseas applicants who will be considered in line with normal entry requirements are welcomed.
- Principles of Chemistry
- Physical Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Foundation in the Scientific Basis of Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Scientific Basis of Therapeutics
- Chemistry of Life
- Drug Design
- Drug Analysis and Spectral Interpretation
- Project and Research Methods
- Advanced Instrumental Analysis
- Principles of Toxicology and Drug Safety
- Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacture