Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- GCSE / Standard grades required: Applicants must have obtained grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics GCSE or an equivalent qualification
- 2 Minimum number of A Levels Required.
- 280 UCAS Tariff Points Required.
- Any applicant whose first language is not English will be required to have IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any component) or acceptable equivalent.
- Form, Space and Light
- The Origins of the Architectural
- The Modern Architectural
- Seminal Precedence
- Environment, Acoustics and Construction
- Contextual Studies
- 18th and 19th Century
- Early Modern
- Environment, Structures and Materials
- Opportunity for overseas travel
- Environment, Sustainability and Ecology
- The Tectonics of Contemporary Architecture
- 1940 to 2000
- Environment, Structures, Materials, Sustainability and Practice