Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-Levels UCAS Tariff Points Required: 260
- GCSE / Standard grades required: GCSE English Language Grade C or above or equivalent.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted.
- IELTS Score Required: 6.
- Overseas applicants who will be considered in line with normal entry requirements are welcomed.
- Introduction to Child Development
- Introduction to the Sociology of Childhood
- Introduction to Pedagogical Approaches
- Children and Childhood
- Meeting the Needs of Young Children
- Developing Employment Skills
- Differential Development
- Social Policy and the Child
- Child Services and the Family
- International Perspectives on the Child