Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- UCAS Tariff Points: 300 points required. (Minimum 200 from 2 A Levels or equivalent, excluding General Studies).
- Additional Requirements: GCSEs: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent. Key Skills Level 2, Functional Skills Level 2 and the Certificate in Adult Literacy/Numeracy are accepted in place of GCSEs.
- Access to HE Diploma: Pass overall with 60 credits. A minimum of 45 credits at Level 3, with Merit must be achieved. GCSE English Language and Maths equivalents, if required, must be achieved from additional units.
- Scottish Awards: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade B at Higher Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade C1 or above at Higher Level of which at least 3 must be at B2
- Selection Criteria: We may use selection criteria based on your personal attributes; experience and/or commitment to the area of study. This information will be derived from your personal statement and reference and will only be used if you have met the general entry requirements.
- International Baccalaureate: 26 Points
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification.
- Materials Science & Structures
- Building Science & Services
- Design Studio 1.1
- Domestic Construction Technology
- Legal Framework & Regulations
- Design Studio 1.2
- Experiential Learning L5
- Interdisciplinary Project
- Construction Contracts
- Design Studio 2.2
- Building Information Modelling 1
- Non Domestic Construction Technology
- Design Studio 2.1
- Design Studio 3.2
- Architectural Practice
- Architectural Detailing
- Design Studio 3.1
- Refurbishment & Retrofit of Existing Buildings
- Experiential Learning L6
- Inter-professional Studies