- Students must have passed or been granted exemption from ACCA papers F1 to F9.
Important external requirement:
- Students must be registered and have claimed any exemptions from ACCA by the end of July in order to join the course in September.
Note: For students who have not completed all F level ACCA papers, there is the opportunity to study for these papers part-time at Leeds Beckett University and then progress onto this course.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification.
- Governance, Risk & Ethics
- Corporate Reporting
- Business Analysis
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Professional Practice