|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Hult International Business School (London Campus)
There are a total of five campuses in HULT International Business School:
- The Boston campus is set on the banks of the Charles River with a visible view of downtown Boston from your classroom. Within walking distance from Beacon Hill and directly across the street from the New England Museum of Science, the campus was designed by a renowned Swedish architectural firm. This internationally acclaimed building has excellent facilities, including amphitheater-style classrooms, a fully equipped computer center, student break rooms, lounges, and an on-site restaurant with a bar and outdoor patio. All of our classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, and downstairs restaurant have wireless Internet access.
- The San Francisco campus is located on the city's famed waterfront and footsteps away from the Financial District and Fisherman’s Wharf. Situated near Levi's Plaza and spread out over three floors and 60,000 square feet, this newly renovated space was designed by the renowned architects, TSAO Design Group, and is wired with state-of-the-art technology. Students at Hult San Francisco can walk into Levi's Plaza to find several restaurants, supermarkets, a health club, parking facilities, and public transportation.
- The London campus houses 117 student ‘day’ lockers on site; controlled by state of the art keyless pin pad locks. There are 4 classrooms, a video conferencing room, an 8 person computer lab, a student coffee area and 2 lifts.
- The Dubai campus is located in Dubai Internet City and surrounded by Dubai Metro, sandy beaches and Dubai Marina. The campus is a ten minute walk to Metro, built in 2009 with a state-of-the-art ground and first floor. The furniture and fittings are of European design; there are 2 prayer and shower rooms.
- The Shanghai campus is footsteps away from from the most famous shopping street, Nanjing Road. The school recently won first place in an architectural interior design competition for its state-of-the-art classrooms, computer laboratories, and student lounges.
Hult International Business School has five campus locations around the globe which include Boston, Dubai, London, San Francisco and Shanghai. The new Hult Dubai Campus is centrally and strategically located in Dubai Internet City. onvenient subway and public transportation access make exploring the city easy, while residential accommodation is a short commute away. Many of the shops nearby are within walking distance.
Starting September 2014, first-year Hult Bachelor students will live in Hult Tower & Studios. The new student accommodation will be in the same complex as your classrooms and features numerous social areas including a terrace lounge, garden café, and fitness facilities. Live and study in a safe, comfortable, and stimulating environment that has high-spec facilities, contemporary interiors, and plenty of room to gather and work.
After your first year, you’ll have to find permanent accomodation off campus. Usually, students are advised to research before you arrive at the campus regarding suitable appartments for rent. It is best to rent an appartment directly from the landlord rather than through an agent, as this will take a longer time albeit less costly.
Courses available 6Accounting & Finance 2 Business, Management 5 MBA 1
Be the first one!