- In the region of 200 UCAS tariff points including two A levels at grade CC, similar points from the Advanced Diploma or the equivalent, for example an Access to Higher Education/Diploma award with at least 10 units at Merit level or higher.
- Alternatively, you may have studied a Foundation Year, for instance Women into Science or the Science Foundation Year at the University.
- It is also important that you demonstrate an appreciation of the role and work of the Operating Department Practitioner.
- We welcome applications from people of all ages.
- No offer is made without interview, enhanced Criminal Record Bureau and Occupational Health checks. All students must also be registered with the Independent Safeguarding Authority.
- Applicants must meet UK residency requirements.