120 UCAS Points or equivalent e.g. National Diploma PPP or National Certificate MM
Learners without formal qualifications are assessed on an individual basis.
All learners are required to undertake a specialist interview and in certain circumstance an entrance assignment to assess suitability for enrolment onto the programme.
A keen interest in working with animals. Good level of attainment in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT.
- Animal Husbandry
- Animal Health and Welfare
- Research Project
- *Management of Animal Collections
- *Animal Behaviour
- *Animal business and trade
- *Plan and monitor animal health
* These are subject to change