Academic entry requirements
Entry to the Foundation Certificate requires you to have passed Grade 12 (or equivalent).
English language entry requirements
You will need to show proof of English language ability – usually an IELTS test (or equivalent Secure English Language Test – SELT (PDF)). A higher IELTS score means your course will be shorter and you can progress to the University of Glasgow more quickly.
Course outline (2 term*)
Two core academic skills modules:
- Skills for study 1 and 2
Two core English language modules:
- Language for Study 2 and 3
Four core subject modules:
- Introduction to Social Science
- Comparative Politics
- Principles of Economics
- The International Economy
Two business pathway modules:
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Organisational Behaviour
* 3-term courses contain additional English language modules.