- Higher - BBCC including English
- A-Level - CCC
- ILC Higher Level - BBBC including English
- Essential subjects
- English (H, ILC-H) or English at B (GCSE)
- Maths at one of the following: Int 2 at C, S at 2, GCSE B, ILC-O
- Recommended subjects - Maths (S Grade 2, Int 2, GSCE B), Business-related subjects (H)
Year 1: Here you are introduced to financial theories and markets. In addition, you will undertake subjects such as Business Data Analysis, Economics, Managerial Finance and Business Law.
Year 2: You will begin to develop specialist knowledge in areas such as Banking, Business Finance, Regulation, Risk and Personal Finance.
Year 3: Here you will broaden your knowledge in areas such as Corporate Finance and Investment, European Financial Services and Institutions, Pensions and Retention and Transfer of Risk in Financial Services. Options will also enable you to specialise in chosen areas.
Year 4: An Honours dissertation relating to your career pathway will be combined with more specialist subjects like International Financial Services, UK Pension Practice, Investment Management and Managing Risk in Financial Institutions.