- Higher-BBBB including English and Art & Design
- ILC Higher Level-BBBBC including English and Art & Design
- Essential subjects
- English (H, ILC-H) and Art & Design (H, ILC-H) Grade B in both subjects preferred
- Art or Textiles at B and English at B (GCSE)
- Recommended subjects-Maths (Int 2, S Grade 2, GCSE B)
Year 1: You will learn about fashion design theory and applied techniques, pattern and garment construction and marketing, economics, finance and personal development.
Year 2: Brings the fashion skills together in an integrated design project and a work placement provides experience in a fashion area of your choice. Consumer behaviour and business organisation and management modules complete the year.
Year 3: More advanced fashion projects comprising design, production and promotion are undertaken along with strategic marketing and research methods.
Year 4: The final year includes a live industry sponsored design project, changing perspectives in marketing management and an Honours project that can involve a company partner. In years 2-4 an option module provides further career focus.