Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A UK Honours degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- All applicants are interviewed for this programme and all successful applicants must complete a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or police check.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall with no component less than 6.0
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 88 overall with a minimum of 19 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 19 in writing
- Pearson’s Test of Academic English: 60 overall with a minimum of 55 in each component
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Trinity Integrated Skills Test (ISE): ISEIII, ISEIV with a pass in each component
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Career counselling and coaching
- Theories of career choice and development
- Career and educational information
- Labour market studies
- Public policy and the professional context for practice
- Equality, diversity and social inclusion