About this course
This course equips you with the knowledge to successfully support clients on navigating the confusing maze of pathways in employment and education.
This one year full-time course is recognised by the profession throughout the UK and is accredited by the Career Development Institute.
The skills taught through this course are transferable to many other roles in employment, education and training. Former students have gone on to work in education-industry liaison, and projects promoting mentoring or equality and diversity.
- A UK Honours degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- All applicants are interviewed for this programme and all successful applicants must complete a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or police check.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall with no component less than 6.0
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 88 overall with a minimum of 19 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 19 in writing
- Pearson’s Test of Academic English: 60 overall with a minimum of 55 in each component
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Trinity Integrated Skills Test (ISE): ISEIII, ISEIV with a pass in each component
- Other equivalent qualifications.